- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
RADIO MIRCHI Launches ‘TEEKHA THURSDAY’ in association with Barbeque Nation
MUMBAI: The Thursday’s of Ambersariyas will not be a regular Thursday anymore as Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM, India’s leading radio station has partnered with Barbeque Nation for a brand new activity ‘Teekha Thursday’.
Launched today Teekha Thursday will be a weekly property that will add spice to the boring Thursday’s of Amritsar listeners.
As part of the ‘Teekha Thursday’, Mirchi RJ’s will engage its listeners in quirky contests every Thursday and give them a chance to win exciting deals for the newly launched Barbeque Nation outlet at Amritsar. Through these special deals the winners will be able to experience some mouth watering dishes prepared by best of the chefs.
Nitin Gupta, Programming Head of Punjab Region said, “Teekha Thursday” aims to make the ordinary Thursdays an extra ordinary of our dedicated listeners. Listeners can look forward to some engaging and entertaining contests every Thursday.”
Mr.Joju PO, Chief Operating Officer, Barbeque Nation said, “We are excited to partner with Radio Mirchi to announce the launch of our first outlet in Amritsar along for the On-air contest ‘Teekha Thursday’. We hope our association brings out the best.”