- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
RADIO MIRCHI Launches ‘TEEKHA THURSDAY’ in association with Barbeque Nation
MUMBAI: The Thursday’s of Ambersariyas will not be a regular Thursday anymore as Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM, India’s leading radio station has partnered with Barbeque Nation for a brand new activity ‘Teekha Thursday’.
Launched today Teekha Thursday will be a weekly property that will add spice to the boring Thursday’s of Amritsar listeners.
As part of the ‘Teekha Thursday’, Mirchi RJ’s will engage its listeners in quirky contests every Thursday and give them a chance to win exciting deals for the newly launched Barbeque Nation outlet at Amritsar. Through these special deals the winners will be able to experience some mouth watering dishes prepared by best of the chefs.
Nitin Gupta, Programming Head of Punjab Region said, “Teekha Thursday” aims to make the ordinary Thursdays an extra ordinary of our dedicated listeners. Listeners can look forward to some engaging and entertaining contests every Thursday.”
Mr.Joju PO, Chief Operating Officer, Barbeque Nation said, “We are excited to partner with Radio Mirchi to announce the launch of our first outlet in Amritsar along for the On-air contest ‘Teekha Thursday’. We hope our association brings out the best.”