- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Radio Mirchi launches #KoolKannada campaign
Radio Mirchi, Bengaluru’s hottest radio station, known for their youth centric initiatives, have unveiled a brand new campaign called #KoolKannada. The city’s trendiest and stylish radio station, Radio Mirchi is embarking on this massive campaign to spread the love for Kannada .
RJ Smitha, Bengaluru’s favourite RJ and style icon, who is known for her commendable and cool usage of Kannada is the face of the campaign. Using her trade mark quirky taglines and modern day lingo, #KoolKannada brings out all the cool elements that Kannada stands for.
Commenting on the initiative, Rashmi Sharma, Station Head at Radio Mirchi says, “Radio Mirchi, is a very style oriented and a youth centric brand. We pride ourselves as a station which uses Kannada as the primary language. Our aim is to bring out elements that make Kannada the cool language that it is as well as spread the message of love towards Kannada”.
Speaking about the initiative, RJ Smitha, said, “It has been great fun being the face of the campaign. Being quirky and bringing in elements of coolness in my show is something that I love doing. Hope the listeners enjoy the show as much as I enjoy speaking #KoolKannada”.
As part of the campaign, Radio Mirchi has embarked on an outdoor and social media campaign across the city to spread the message of being a Kool Kannadiga! Bengalureans can look out for RJ Smitha’s Kool Kannada trivia, fun facts and usage of fun Kannada lingo in her morning drive time show ‘Hi Bengaluru’ from Monday to Saturday 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM only on Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM.