- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Radio City to host the Blue Carpet premiere of ‘Bombay Velvet’
MUMBAI: Private FM radio network Radio City is all set to treat its listeners to the premiere of the upcoming movie ‘Bombay Velvet’ through tis initiative ‘Blue Carpet Screening’.
The Blue Carpet premiere will be held in cities of Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Surat, Baroda, Nagpur, Lucknow, Jaipur and Bangalore on Saturday, 16 May, 2015. More than 6000 listeners across 10 cities are slated to attend the screening.
‘Bombay Velvet’ starring Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and Karan Johar is one of the most anticipated movies of 2015 and the network has designed various on-air, on-ground and digital contests in which the listeners can participate and win tickets to the screening.
Listeners can visit the Facebook page of Radio City and take part in the online contests to win movie tickets. The network is also running various on-air contests in which listeners can ring up the Radio City lines across the selected cities to participate and win movie tickets.
As part of the on-ground activities, Radio City emcees will be seen in select cities as they interact with listener’s on-the-go in malls and colleges with questions based on the movie. The ones who get it right will be handed over tickets to the screening.
The Radio City Blue Carpet activity is designed to give the listeners a chance to have a good movie viewing experience in the first weekend itself. Since 2011, Radio City has been organising blue carpets for Marathi as well as the Tollywood industry.