- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Radio City to host the Blue Carpet premiere of ‘Bombay Velvet’
MUMBAI: Private FM radio network Radio City is all set to treat its listeners to the premiere of the upcoming movie ‘Bombay Velvet’ through tis initiative ‘Blue Carpet Screening’.
The Blue Carpet premiere will be held in cities of Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Surat, Baroda, Nagpur, Lucknow, Jaipur and Bangalore on Saturday, 16 May, 2015. More than 6000 listeners across 10 cities are slated to attend the screening.
‘Bombay Velvet’ starring Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and Karan Johar is one of the most anticipated movies of 2015 and the network has designed various on-air, on-ground and digital contests in which the listeners can participate and win tickets to the screening.
Listeners can visit the Facebook page of Radio City and take part in the online contests to win movie tickets. The network is also running various on-air contests in which listeners can ring up the Radio City lines across the selected cities to participate and win movie tickets.
As part of the on-ground activities, Radio City emcees will be seen in select cities as they interact with listener’s on-the-go in malls and colleges with questions based on the movie. The ones who get it right will be handed over tickets to the screening.
The Radio City Blue Carpet activity is designed to give the listeners a chance to have a good movie viewing experience in the first weekend itself. Since 2011, Radio City has been organising blue carpets for Marathi as well as the Tollywood industry.