- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Radio City kick starts the year by marking a No 1 spot in Mumbai and Bangalore
MUMBAI: Radio City 91.1, India’s premium and most loved radio station, welcomes the New Year by topping the RAM chart in the first week itself in Mumbai and Bangalore. Radio City has constantly retained its reign in Bangalore and is overwhelmed to secure the No 1 position in Mumbai as well. An increase in the Share of Voice from 16.4 last week to 17.7 in week 01- 2016 (27 Dec- 02 Jan), showcases the imprint and the popularity of Radio City in the minds of its listeners.
In Bangalore, Radio City has always been a leader in the category, the share of voice increased from 22.5 last week to 23.7 in week 01- 2016 (27 Dec- 02 Jan)
Radio City has consistently devised campaigns keeping the customer first ideology in mind. A constant connect with the listeners has always benefited Radio City. Through the unique and innovative programming as well as marketing initiatives, Radio City has always succeeded in creating a strong hold in the minds of its listeners.
As a sustained focus on understanding listeners needs, Radio City 91.1 FM is committed to deliver a unique listening experience and be a vital part of the lives of listeners across the nation.
Stay tuned to Radio City 91.1 FM and log onto www.PlanetRadiocity.com! Like us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/radiocityindia – to participate in interesting contests!