- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Radio City delivers a stellar performance!
Mumbai: With out of the box innovations and ideas forming the crux of all the programming initiatives, Radio City 91.1 FM has bagged various accolades at different award shows! With multiple awards at the India Radio Forum (IRF) 2015, Golden Mikes 2015, and Asian Customer Engagement Forum and Awards (ACEF) 2015, Radio City has stood out amongst the various players vying for the honours!
At the recently concluded India Radio Forum 2015, Radio City walked away with 7 awards! RJ Ginnie and RJ Pradeepa, of Radio City 91.1 FM were crowned as the RJ’s of the Year in Hindi and Kannada respectively. The victory run for Radio City 91.1 FM began at the Golden Mikes that were held earlier this year. Golden Mikes celebrate the best in business of radio advertising on stations across India. Radio City won a total of 7 awards across the different categories, viz. Effectiveness, Creativity, Promotion and Innovation. Rounding off the winning spree, Radio City made itself heard by walking away with 2 awards at the Asian Customer Engagement Forum & Awards 2015.
Commenting on the outstanding performance of Radio City 91.1 FM, Mr. Ashit Kukian, President & COO, Radio City 91.1 FM, said, “The start to this year has been fantastic! With recognitions flowing from all directions, we are glad that our efforts in innovation and constant upping the bench mark has been appreciated. These awards are a testament to our dedication to excellence & providing solutions that drive business values & results.”