- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Radio City Celebrates the Spirit of Children’s Day with ‘Just Kidding’
MUMBAI: Radio City 91.1FM, India’s leading radio network celebrates your inner child this Children’s Day through its mega talent hunt for kids – “Just Kidding”. With this campaign, Radio City is giving a chance to kids between 6 and 14 years to participate and become a Radio Jockey for a day. The shortlisted junior RJs, from the hunt across 39 markets, will rock the Radio City studios, as RJs, for an entire day on 14th November. To add a twist to the stations’ routine programming, the kids will bring out their madness, spread their infectious happiness and energy on-air to entertain Radio City listeners throughout the day.
The two-week long activity kicked off with call for registrations between 8th and 12th November through multiple platforms like IVRS, digital and walk-in auditions at Radio City studios. The shortlisted finalists will go on-air with Radio City RJs on 14thNovember. A special ‘Just Kidding Moments’ show highlighting funny moments and bloopers from the previous day will air on 15th November.
Tune in to your favourite radio station, Radio City 91.1FM
‘Iss Children’s Day, Radio City par Hogi Just Kidding … Bachche banenge RJ.”