- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Radio City 91.1FM ke Saath Khelega Mumbai Indians
Mumbai: As the seventh edition of IPL reaches the most exciting phase of the tournament, Radio City 91.1FM announces its partnership with Mumbai Indians for the 3rd consecutive year! Radio City will be the ‘Official Radio Partner’ for Mumbai Indians this year.
The cricket fans in the city have another reason to rejoice as Radio City 91.1FM gives out free match tickets for a few lucky listeners who get to experience the energy live on field! In a simple trivia based contest, the listeners get a chance to rewind & relive all the exciting moments that have been etched in their memories! Listeners are also in for a double treat as they stand a chance to win exclusive Mumbai Indians merchandise.
The energy of Mumbai Indians players on the field can be truly felt in the studios of Radio City 91.1FM as the RJs & listeners get together to motivate the team. With inspiring slogans, innovative contests, interesting trivia & customized songs, Radio City 91.1FM is all set to create some great on-air content & amazing opportunities for the listeners.
Stay tuned to Radio City 91.1FM to be a part of the excitement!