- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Radio City 91.1FM ke Saath Khelega Mumbai Indians
Mumbai: As the seventh edition of IPL reaches the most exciting phase of the tournament, Radio City 91.1FM announces its partnership with Mumbai Indians for the 3rd consecutive year! Radio City will be the ‘Official Radio Partner’ for Mumbai Indians this year.
The cricket fans in the city have another reason to rejoice as Radio City 91.1FM gives out free match tickets for a few lucky listeners who get to experience the energy live on field! In a simple trivia based contest, the listeners get a chance to rewind & relive all the exciting moments that have been etched in their memories! Listeners are also in for a double treat as they stand a chance to win exclusive Mumbai Indians merchandise.
The energy of Mumbai Indians players on the field can be truly felt in the studios of Radio City 91.1FM as the RJs & listeners get together to motivate the team. With inspiring slogans, innovative contests, interesting trivia & customized songs, Radio City 91.1FM is all set to create some great on-air content & amazing opportunities for the listeners.
Stay tuned to Radio City 91.1FM to be a part of the excitement!