- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Radio City 91.1 FM is the official partner for Mumbai Indians
MUMBAI: Buzzing in the excitement of the eight edition of the IPL, Radio City 91.1 FM has joined hands with Mumbai Indians as the ‘Official Radio Partner’ for the fourth year in a row!
While the listeners get to win free match tickets by participating in simple contests they also get a firsthand experience of ‘Jionet’ at the team’s home ground, Wankhede Stadium. The immense energy in the field can finally be matched with the internet speed on their smart phones! A few lucky winners will also stand a chance to win exclusive Mumbai Indian merchandise, courtesy RJs of Radio City 91.1FM.
With a robust on-air & digital plan, the listeners of Radio City 91.1FM will not miss a minute of the game’s excitement as all the RJs get together to cheer the team! Special innovative slogans, interesting content & inspiring songs are sure to keep them hooked on to their favorite radio station as the listeners of Mumbai support their favorite team!
Stay tuned to Radio City 91.1 FM to participate & win tickets for all the excitement as Mumbai Indians get on the field!