- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Radio City 91.1 FM is the official partner for Mumbai Indians
MUMBAI: Buzzing in the excitement of the eight edition of the IPL, Radio City 91.1 FM has joined hands with Mumbai Indians as the ‘Official Radio Partner’ for the fourth year in a row!
While the listeners get to win free match tickets by participating in simple contests they also get a firsthand experience of ‘Jionet’ at the team’s home ground, Wankhede Stadium. The immense energy in the field can finally be matched with the internet speed on their smart phones! A few lucky winners will also stand a chance to win exclusive Mumbai Indian merchandise, courtesy RJs of Radio City 91.1FM.
With a robust on-air & digital plan, the listeners of Radio City 91.1FM will not miss a minute of the game’s excitement as all the RJs get together to cheer the team! Special innovative slogans, interesting content & inspiring songs are sure to keep them hooked on to their favorite radio station as the listeners of Mumbai support their favorite team!
Stay tuned to Radio City 91.1 FM to participate & win tickets for all the excitement as Mumbai Indians get on the field!