- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
psLIVE facilitates marketing tie-up with ‘Parivar’ tea and film ‘All Is Well’
MUMBAI: psLIVE, the experiential marketing division from Dentsu Aegis Network, has facilitated a marketing tie-up of the tea brand ‘Parivar’ with Umesh Shukla’s latest release ‘All Is Well’.
psLIVE assisted Sapat International to associate its tea brand ‘Parivar’ with the movie as the positioning of both the brand and the film exhibit a seamless fit.
As part of the tie-up, Sapat International has created a co-branded television commercial with ‘All Is Well’ in an attempt to capitalise on the partnership.
psLIVE VP Sidharth Ghosh said, “All Is Well seemed to be a perfect fit for the tea brand ‘Parivar’ as both seamlessly blend with each other. This association will increase the brand recall. At psLive, we are extremely delighted having initiated this integration.”
Sapat International group MD Dr Nikhil Joshi said, “It was an extremely important opportunity that was brought to us at the right time. The way it was presented to us by psLIVE, we knew instantly that the integration cannot be missed. The TVC gave us a chance to amplify the association and market Parivar on a massive scale.”
To leverage the integration amongst maximum audience, the brand too is promoting the movie through the co-branded TVC in addition to a print campaign and ‘on-pack’ packaging.
The promos from the film suggest that the movie directly targets family consumption, a coherent purpose that ‘Parivar’ also desires to achieve.
‘All Is Well’ released on 21 August and the family entertainer is directed by Umesh Shukla and produced by T-Series and Alchemy Productions. It features Abhishek Bachchan, Asin, Rishi Kapoor and Supriya Pathak in pivotal roles.
T-Series president marketing, media and publishing (TV) Vinod Bhanushali said, “The brand name very well blends with the concept of the film. The tagline created for the TVC also speaks about family, values and togetherness which the film speaks about. The integration goes well which has increased the film’s visibility also.”