- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
psLIVE conceptualises on-ground programme for Giovani to help expand its brand reach
MUMBAI: psLIVE, the experiential division from the Dentsu Aegis Network, conceptualised and executed an on-ground event for Giovani – the premium fashion brand for men and women from Future Lifestyle Fashions – to help expand its brand reach.
Held in Mumbai, Giovani chose the Fall Winter collection launch event as the key platform to announce Fawad Khan as its brand ambassador.
Future Lifestyle Fashions relaunched the brand through a glamorous fashion show. Models walked the ramp wearing quintessential Giovani Fall Winter 15 Collection, which was then followed by unveiling of Fawad Khan as the brand ambassador of Giovani. Fawad, the man of the moment, looked suave and classy in a beige Bandhgala exuding immense confidence and élan.
Talking about the association Rachna Aggarwal, CEO, Indus League, brand division of Future Lifestyle Fashions, added, “Fawad Khan is the perfect Giovani man. He is sophisticated and charming, with an inborn sense of effortless style. He is the one man I’ve seen who wears a Bandhgala like no one else can. He truly personifies the brand and we believe that this association with Fawad Khan will elevate the brand image and help Giovani to reach out to a wider customer base.”
Said Shibani Mishra, chief marketing officer, Indus League, “A consumer is always trying to personify a brand and thereby linking it to a certain kind of persona that characterizes the brand personality best. Now given the class and élan that Fawad Khan carries himself with, he is natural fit for becoming Giovani’s brand ambassador.”
Added Sidharth Ghosh, Vice President, psLIVE, “We have had a long association with FLF (Future Lifestyle Fashion) and I am glad that we are part of the brand’s journey once more and at a time when it’s rearing up to launch a new story for itself with a new brand face.”