- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
PSI spreads its wings Across Border!
MUMBAI: PSI an international arm of Posterscope, was entrusted with the duty of creating a high impact Outdoor campaign for ACCA internationally, in South Asia. ACCA – The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants is the global body for professional accountants; a group which supports 162,000 members and 428,000 students throughout their careers, providing services through a network of 91 offices and active centers. With an aim to reinforce its presence and the gamut of work they do ACCA ventured into the outdoor turf, globally. PSI owing to its extensive reach across borders implemented a highly effective outdoor campaign which was built on a sophisticated media strategy.
The brief was to harbor impactful presence in student dominated locations and city centers. PSI tapped its resourceful network of Outdoor in South Asia and working in tandem with a renowned media players there, captured the key cities of South Asia impeccably. The campaign was implemented in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad for duration of two months. Further to ensure impact large formats like billboards, gantries were used. The campaign reaped high amount of visibility and success.
Commenting on this campaign, Mr. Haresh Nayak, Regional Director APAC Posterscope said, “We are particularly proud of this campaign given that it was done in South Asia Our strong international alliances and expertise in these markets was the key to this campaigns success. We are committed to ACCA and are happy to be associated with them”.
This campaign clearly highlights the international resources and network PSI has under its wing. The agency possesses extensive media strengths internationally and can weave a highly effective global campaign for brands.