- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
PRO ECUADOR awards PR mandate to LinOpinion GH
MUMBAI: LinOpinion GH, India’s premier public relations consultancy and the PR division of Lowe Lintas and Partners, today announced their win of PRO ECUADOR, the Institute for the Promotion of Trade and Investment for Ecuador working part of the Ministry of Foreign Trade, represented by its Commercial Office here in Mumbai. The partnership will assist in developing the best strategic communication route for PRO ECUADOR, create a stable, impactful image for the destination and promote investment and trade opportunities for Ecuador in India. The account was won via a multi-agency pitch.
Speaking on the association, Trade officer in India, Priscila Moscoso Meiller said, “We are proud to be associated with LinOpinion GH and we look forward to a successful and long standing partnership with them. With their vast expertise in the travel, tourism and trade promotion, we are sure that PRO ECUADOR will gain from this association and evolve into an even stronger entity with distinct awareness and positioning created for its products and services thereby impacting Ecuador’s image and market share in India.”
Commenting on the new win, Ameer Ismail, Executive Director, LinOpinion GH and Lowe Lintas and Partners says, “We are thrilled to have won such a prestigious mandate. With our domain expertise and proven track record, we demonstrated the right mix of insight, strategy and ability to build salience on Ecuador, its unique offerings and position it as a great investment and travel destination. We are honored to partner with PRO ECUADOR and will use unconventional and innovative communication routes to add value to their marketing campaign as it unfurls.”
For LinOpinion GH, PRO ECUADOR comes as a significant addition to their already existing roster of some leading clients in the travel, tourism and trade vertical. These brands include Tourism Victoria, Starwood Group of Hotels, Etihad Airways, to name a few.