- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Prime TG, Prime Markets: India Today TV is the new No.1 English News Channel
Mumbai: 22- 40 Yrs, M AB, Megacities: India Today TV beats Times Now from Week 1 till latest Week 5 Data
Less than one year from its launch, India Today TV has already displaced the leader in the prime TG of 22 – 40 Yrs, M AB, Megacities. India Today TV leads as the No.1 English News Channel with a 5 week average market share of 27.7% (Source: BARC, 22 – 40 M NCCS AB, Megacities, Wk 01 – 05’16, Time: 06:00 – 24:00, Share %).
Through the last few weeks, India Today TV has excelled with exemplary News coverage making it the viewer’s clear choice. The channel stood out of the clutter with its path breaking specials on India’s military challenges and might, reports on ISIS, global scams in sports, inside story on Republic Day Army training, the Subramanian Swamy and Asaduddin Owaisi showdown along with Gadgets, Bollywood and Auto specials.
Speaking on the ratings, Mr. Ashish Bagga, Group CEO, India Today Group said, “India Today Television was launched less than a year back to be the alternative to loud debates that dominated the genre. The Gold standard of Journalism along with a consistent focus on insightful programming has been key in driving the channel to leadership in core audiences”.