- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Premieres the blockbuster entertainer of the year ‘Happy New Year’
MUMBAI: They were the ultimate losers with no money, no prospects and no future, yet destiny presented a chance to turn their misfortune into an opportunity. Referring them as ‘India Waale’ this mad bunch of six would-be-thieves are ready to set ablaze the television screens. After its successful theatrical release, director Farah Khan’s action-heist comedy ‘Happy New Year’ is all set to premiere on 21st March at 8 PM on Zee Cinema. The channel that is the ultimate movie destination will air this multi-starrer rib-tickling comedy to brighten-up the Saturday evening of its dedicated audience across India.
‘Happy New Year’ considered as one of the biggest grosser of 2014, has set the record for the highest pre-booking for any Bollywood film ever. The perfect masala-mix with a dash of patriotism, the film was touted as the fastest entrant to the 100 crore club, surpassing the figure within three days of its opening.
Embellished with larger than life sets, vibrant locations and host of special appearances starting from dance sensation Prabhu Deva, Sajid Khan, Anurag Kashyap, Vishal Dadlani, hilarious Kiku Sharda along with sultry siren Malaika Arora Khan and Geeta ‘Ma’ Kapoor, Happy New year is the ultimate family entertainer of the season.