- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Premieres the blockbuster entertainer of the year ‘Happy New Year’
MUMBAI: They were the ultimate losers with no money, no prospects and no future, yet destiny presented a chance to turn their misfortune into an opportunity. Referring them as ‘India Waale’ this mad bunch of six would-be-thieves are ready to set ablaze the television screens. After its successful theatrical release, director Farah Khan’s action-heist comedy ‘Happy New Year’ is all set to premiere on 21st March at 8 PM on Zee Cinema. The channel that is the ultimate movie destination will air this multi-starrer rib-tickling comedy to brighten-up the Saturday evening of its dedicated audience across India.
‘Happy New Year’ considered as one of the biggest grosser of 2014, has set the record for the highest pre-booking for any Bollywood film ever. The perfect masala-mix with a dash of patriotism, the film was touted as the fastest entrant to the 100 crore club, surpassing the figure within three days of its opening.
Embellished with larger than life sets, vibrant locations and host of special appearances starting from dance sensation Prabhu Deva, Sajid Khan, Anurag Kashyap, Vishal Dadlani, hilarious Kiku Sharda along with sultry siren Malaika Arora Khan and Geeta ‘Ma’ Kapoor, Happy New year is the ultimate family entertainer of the season.