- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
PR Pundit closes first quarter of 2015 on a strong note, adds seven new clients
PR Pundit continues with its journey of growth by adding seven new businesses to its portfolio of clients in the first quarter of 2015. All seven wins: BlaBlaCar, Camessi, GAP, Jindal Power Ltd., KOOVS.com, Sotheby’s International Realty and West Coast (Frozen Foods); further strengthen PR Pundit’s existing repertoire of clients across corporate, retail and consumer practices.
Archana Jain, Managing Director, PR Pundit commented, “We are truly excited to be the consultants of choice for such reputed brands and begin the year on a promising note. Our clients look at us as powerful allies for their brand to help enlarge their circle of influence and shape perception. We work well across start-ups as well as large-size domestic and transnational consumer facing organizations. PR Pundit’s core value lies in its creative approach to public relations and a sincere commitment to exceed client expectation. Today, our brand stands for creativity, credibility and commitment, and is respected for its quality work by clients and peers.”
PR Pundit is the first PR agency to be appointed in India for BlaBlaCar and GAP.
A full service public relations company with offices in New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore, PR Pundit has the trusted confidence of notable brands and organizations to manage their annual communication needs, such as adidas, Ananda in the Himalayas, Apollo Munich Health Insurance, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, Christian Louboutin, Chopard, Fossil, Kama Ayurveda, JW Marriott, Lifestyle International, L’Oreal Professionnel, MAC Cosmetics, Marks & Spencer, McDonald’s, Moet Hennessy, NDTV, Panerai, Radio Mirchi, Sotheby’s, Swarovski Elements, Tod’s, United Breweries, University of Chicago, Wills Lifestyle, to name a few.