- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
POGO takes Delhi children on a space adventure with Mighty Raju
MUMBAI: POGO Channel hosted a fun-tastic fair as the channel created ‘Pogo Space Station’ where Mighty Raju invited kids to get trained as young Astronauts. The mission was to explore space and learn more things about the galaxy we live in through the fun workshops and activities. The two day activity concluded with an electrifying finale by favourite Pogo toons Mighty Raju, Chhota Bheem, Chutki, Tom & Jerry and Mr. Bean at Ansal Plaza this weekend.
The super hero Mighty Raju shared all his space tricks through games and activities where kids were demonstrated on how to recycle old water bottles to make space rockets (The audience had their eyes wide open when they saw their mini-rocket work), learn different phases of the moon, study the different planets amongst others. Idea was to create a larger-than-life brand experience for POGO fans by giving them a chance to interact with the brand & their favourite character.
Apart from this, the children all got a chance to create a customized DIY rocket for themselves with bottles, pencils, accessories and a dash of colours. The cherry on the cake for the weekend were the games and learning of the million things that lie in space, and clicking pictures in their ‘astronauts-to-be’ costumes at the photo booth. Applauds, hooting and laughters spread across around the stalls while the children were up and about to step forward and participate