- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Planetradiocity.com wins at the RAIN Awards, USA!
MUMBAI: PlanetRadiocity.com, India’s largest web radio network has won the award for International Excellence in Online Radio at the RAIN Summit 2015 in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
The only Indian radio station to be bestowed with the honour, PlanetRadiocity.com has also been applauded by the RAIN Summit founder Kurt Hanson for its worldwide success. The RAIN Internet Radio Award recognizes the accomplishments and best practices of the Internet radio industry across an array of categories.
Commenting on the award, Ms. Rachna Kanwar, Business Head, Digital Media & New Business, Radio City 91.1 FM said, “We are delighted at winning the prestigious RAIN (Radio and Internet News) Award for ‘International Excellence in Audio’ at the RAIN Summit, Atlanta. The category attracts entries from across the world and we are honoured to be chosen as the best. We have won numerous awards for our shows in India but to be recognized at a platform where the best in the world of Internet Radio and Online Audio industry converge is a big high for Planetradiocity.com.”
The RAIN Awards ceremony is traditionally the final event of the fall RAIN Summit, which is held in collaboration with the NAB/RAB Radio Show. Amongst the many entries that were sent, the winners were selected out of the three finalists that remained in each of the six award categories. A panel of 15 unaffiliated judges evaluated audio services, stations, and programs that were submitted by their owners and representatives. The other winners included the likes of Pandora, PRX, oWow Radio etc.
Stay tuned to www.planetradiocity.com India’s largest web radio network with 21 online radio stations spread across genres from film music to regional to international, indie, rock, romantic, fusion and devotional.