- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
&pictures presents Godzilla in Friday Hollywood Nights on 8th September at 8 PM
Mumbai: It’s said that anything that was gigantic, destructive and could blow fire was called Godzilla. Such was the impact of the first Godzilla film that released decades ago, that any scary big creature was named as the title character of one of the most famous and longest-running franchises of Hollywood. Bringing the thrill and excitement on television screens, &pictures, Naye India Ka Blockbuster Movie Channel, will present ‘Godzilla’ on Friday, 8th September at 8 PM in its popular weekend property Friday Hollywood Nights.
With exceptional graphics, the incarnation of Godzilla in this installment was the tallest till date. Boasting of great monster-action story and film-making, the film met with critic and commercial success. Directed by Gareth Edwards, the film is a reboot of the much-acclaimed Toho Godzilla franchise.
After a nuclear plant’s collapse and loss of his mother, Ford Brody (Aaron Taylor-Johnson), a US Navy Officer, goes to Japan to help his father Joe (Bryan Cranston) escape the Janjira nuclear plant. While Joe was the former lead engineer at the Janjira nuclear plant, the truth behind its destruction remains unknown to him. When he takes Ford’s help to decode the hidden threat and save humanity, the only hope for the world may be Godzilla- King of the Monsters.