- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
&pictures brings in the birthdays of Mumbaikars born on the day the channel was launched
On the occasion of its first birthday on 18 August, &pictures, India’s first interactive channel, created beautiful moments and memories for its audiences. In a bid to acknowledge the constant love and support of the viewers that has encouraged the channel in their various endeavours all year long, a special initiative was undertaken to make &pictures first birthday a memorable day for its viewers also.
As the channel completed one year on August 18, &pictures in a one-of-its kind initiative, shared its happiness and love with all those who shared their birthday on 18 August – the date that the channel was launched last year. From surprises at the cake shops to surprise home deliveries, &pictures went all out to make viewers taste the sweet joy of happiness, success and celebrations! The channel’s digital agency, The Small Big Idea, was present at cake-shops in Mumbai and they anonymously took down all details of those who came to order a cake for 18 August. When they came to collect the cake; &pictures not only gifted them their cake but also surprised them with their desired birthday gift.
The channel created a wave of happiness amongst Mumbaikars who shared their birthday on 18 August by continuing to be its unique and interactive self; a promise that was undertaken by &pictures at the time of its launch and was made a reality through the entire year. &pictures recorded the excitement at each of the birthdays and the videos were updated on the YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/andpictureschannel), Twitter (www.twitter.com/andpicturesin,#ANDturnsOne) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/andpictureschannel) page of &pictures. With this, &pictures has once again showcased its distinctive quality of engaging with its viewers in an endearing and memorable manner and marked the start of yet another remarkable year for the channel.
These memories can be viewed on http://youtu.be/RmEFITGHUbg