- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Pepsi MTV Indies brings you ANKUR TEWARI’s latest track!
MUMBAI: ‘Tujhe Jaane Bina’ the melodious, romantic and soulful single by Ankur Tewari, from the popular band Ankur & The Ghalat Family will play out exclusively on Pepsi MTV Indies on 31st August, 2015. The teasers of the track will be on air and on social media channels from 29th August, 2015 onwards.
Just in case you miss the launch of the track, fret not! The video will be played out 10 times a day on air, every day for a week till 6th September and will be a part of the Just Arrived block for a week.
Ankur who is also a Consultant at MTV Indies has directed music videos for artists like Kailash Kher, Sona Family and Yana Gupta among others. His music video to the UK chartbuster song “Kangana” for Dr. Zeus was nominated in the British Asian Music Awards in the best video category.
When Ankur picks up the guitar and strums a chord, he is talking about his life, all that he has witnessed and experienced to the listener. Perhaps that is the reason why he is so important to the Indie scene. This new track from Ankur is surely going to leave his fans captivated and wanting for more!