- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Nickelodeon celebrates Kids day out at Dentsu Aegis Network this Diwali
Mumbai: Diwali is one of India’s most popular festivals. Celebrated by Indians globally, this festival stands for reaffirmation of hope and renewed dedication & commitment in relationships. As part of the Diwali celebrations, Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) organized a “KIDDOS IN OFFICE” day today in the Mumbai office.
More than 50 kids of DAN employees had a memorable time with their favorite cartoon characters from Nickelodeon & Sonic group of TV channels – the esteemed client of Vizeum, one of the group media planning and buying agency.
DAN & Nickelodeon conducted “MOTU PATLU CHAI SAMOSA PARTY” wherein Motu Patlu cartoon characters made an appearance and entertained the kids. They interacted with the kids & even posed for photographs. MOTU PATLU delighted the kids with exclusive character goodies as giveaways followed by some relishing chai and samosas being served to the kids and employees.
Apart from this, the agency also had various other fun games to engage their employees with MOVIE MASALA & JUDWAA Day activities followed by some exciting prizes.
Commenting on the same, Mr. Ashish Bhasin, Chairman & CEO, South Asia, Dentsu Aegis Network said, “At DAN, it is our responsibility to spread knowledge and joy amongst employees. Our employees are special and on this festive occasion, we decided to arrange some entertaining games for our employees and their kids. The objective behind hosting this fun day was to celebrate the onset of Diwali with happiness amongst our employees and make them feel at home.”