- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
NEWS18 steadfast at #3 in News/Information
Mumbai: If the latest report of comScore MMX, Mobile Metrix (Mobile Web & App), July 2017, is anything to go by, News 18 has consistently held it’s rank at #3 – desktop as well as mobile. The digital platform has recorded a consistency in the News/Information – General news category and looks forward to crossing this mark in the August ’17 comScore report.
Speaking on the success, Business Head of News18.com, Rajiv Singh said, “It gives us great satisfaction to attain high engagement numbers for the month of July. This stands testimony to the network having achieved the right mix of content to keep the viewers tuned into our digital platform. While this is a significant accomplishment, we are still on the path to deliver more breakthrough content to our consumers.”
For a brand that is just a little over a year old, the numbers speak volumes of its content diversity, growing readership and stickiness. For instance, when it came to desktop, [M] News 18’s total unique visitors as well as total minutes were 6.156 million and 85 million. Similar story when it came to Mobile web & app – [M] News 18 has firmly held it’s 3rd position with 22.3 million total Unique visitors and whopping 243 million total minutes.
News18.com is also recognized for its one-of-the-kind offerings such as CricketNext and Compare India, amongst others. The digital arm of the Network18 group recently, has also added stock prices to its offering for their reader’s benefit.