- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
NDTV Good Times presents the third season of ‘Jai Hind with Rocky and Mayur’
MUMBAI: To celebrate the spirit of nationalism on 26 January, lifestyle channel NDTV Good Times presents ‘Jai Hind Season Three’ with Rocky and Mayur.
Presented as an eight-part episodic series paying tribute to the Indian Armed Forces, the season runs from 18 January – 25 January at 8 pm, followed by a special day long telecast of all the episodes on 26 January from noon – 4 pm.
The series is a compilation of never-seen-before facets of the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force. Rocky and Mayur will be seen visiting the Indian Armed Forces – High Altitude Warfare School, where Rocky successfully completes a 100 feet rappel with Mayur’s assistance; Air Warrior Drill Team where they live the dangers of twirling rifles and bayonets; and the National Defence Academy to experience the life of the officers in training. The duo also visits the Indian Naval Services where they sail on the high seas and also spend time with Jawans at Gladiators, JAKLI and 17 Guards.
Rocky and Mayur live the hardships faced by the Indian Armed forces, as well as the intensive training, grooming, measured diets, and even the rush of adrenaline involved in setting up an ambush.