- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
NDTV Good Times presents the third season of ‘Jai Hind with Rocky and Mayur’
MUMBAI: To celebrate the spirit of nationalism on 26 January, lifestyle channel NDTV Good Times presents ‘Jai Hind Season Three’ with Rocky and Mayur.
Presented as an eight-part episodic series paying tribute to the Indian Armed Forces, the season runs from 18 January – 25 January at 8 pm, followed by a special day long telecast of all the episodes on 26 January from noon – 4 pm.
The series is a compilation of never-seen-before facets of the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force. Rocky and Mayur will be seen visiting the Indian Armed Forces – High Altitude Warfare School, where Rocky successfully completes a 100 feet rappel with Mayur’s assistance; Air Warrior Drill Team where they live the dangers of twirling rifles and bayonets; and the National Defence Academy to experience the life of the officers in training. The duo also visits the Indian Naval Services where they sail on the high seas and also spend time with Jawans at Gladiators, JAKLI and 17 Guards.
Rocky and Mayur live the hardships faced by the Indian Armed forces, as well as the intensive training, grooming, measured diets, and even the rush of adrenaline involved in setting up an ambush.