- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
NDTV Good Times and Sonakshi Sinha celebrate International Women’s Day
NEW DELHI: This International Women’s Day, NDTV Good Times, India’s youngest lifestyle channel joins hands with Bollywood’s talented actress Sonakshi Sinha to release a special Women’s Day Anthem to re-enforce the sentiment that women have been an equal and integral part in changing the world, and how they are a constant part of this evolution.
Sonakshi, who has made a mark with her award-winning performance in films is also a youth icon with huge social media following. The objective behind the special anthem video is to reach out to the young audience and acknowledge women’s contribution to the society and inspire young girls to voice their opinion.
Excited to partner with NDTV Good Times for the video, Sonakshi shared “I feel privileged to shoot this anthem video with NDTV Good Times and acknowledge women’s beautiful contribution to the world around us. I am happy that women today are standing up for themselves and speaking their mind and I am sure that we all can identify with this anthem”
“Sonakshi is an ideal person for this initiative as she connects with youth in India and her journey inspires many young girls to believe in themselves, speak their mind and achieve their dreams. NDTV Good Times has always respected the contribution of the fairer gender and through this anthem, we acknowledge the same”, said Arati Singh, Channel Head, NDTV Good Times.
The special anthem video will be released on 7th March 2017 on NDTV Good Times channel and social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube channel.