- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
National Anthem featuring Heroes of 26/11 To Hit Theatres
MUMBAI: The National Anthem played at the launch of the 17th Jio MAMI film festival and before every film that featured during the festival will now be officially released for Theatres and on FadooTV.com.
The two minutes thirty second video of the National Anthem featuring the heroes of 26/11/2008 Mumbai terror attack, initiated by bunch of youth of FadooTV.com, has been the talk of the town ever since.
Farhan Akhtar, lent his voice for the introductory piece. Being a true Mumbaikar he could relate to the cause.
Raj Konar the founder of Fadoo TV.com , who’s brainchild it is stated that, ‘It’s been seven years to this tragic event. It’s really that every single person out there recognize the name of that one terrorist , but little do they know about our national heroes who stood in the front line and took the bullets to their chest. It took us 3 years of rigorous follow ups, knocking every possible door of govt. officials, committed hard work and sweat to make the project happen.”
Co-founder Aishwarya Sandeep of Fadoo TV.com corroborates, “Being from a non-filmy background it was very difficult, we approached many musician. It was Salim Merchant who agreed immediately and showed a great support. In fact many technician and artists even Accord equipment helped us with camera for free because they all believed in the cause”
The spontaneous responses elicited after viewing this National Anthem, was stirring and heart-rending. Filmmaker Nagesh Kukonnor tweeted, “This National Anthem video is Dramatic and inspiring.”
Another film lover, Vivek tweeted, “In the last three days, I’ve watched this national anthem more than the numbers of films now. And it gives me *goosebumps* every time.
The public can catch the promo of the national anthem at www.fadootv.com
Some highlights on the said Anthem are as under:
- This video for the first time bring together around 100+ heroes who fought with terrorist and recused many lives,which include Mumbai’s top most cops, Doctor and staff of Cama Hospital, Staff and employees of Taj and Oberoi Hotels, Mumbai Fire Brigade, members of those who lost their lives etc.;
- This national anthem is composed by Bollywood’s top singers and musicians Salim & Sulaiman Merchant and sung by Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chauhan, Shreya Ghoshal, Shaan and Kailash Kher .
- Bollywood Actor Farhan Akhtar has given the introduction of the said Video;
- The said video would be distributed to all the leading broadcasters to run it on their channel with no monetary involvement.
- Some of the associates who help us to make the project complete, IPS Krishna Prakash, Accord equipment