- RSCRYPTO completes CAS integration into MStar K1, K5, K7 series chips
- Ryan school murder: Bus conductor granted bail, but no clean chit till yet
- 'Padmavati' row: Let CBFC do its job, says Information and Broadcasting ministry
- Screen 'S Durga' at IFFI, says Kerala High Court
Natalie portman on CNN’s talk Asia
MUMBAI: This month on ‘Talk Asia’ Academy Award winning actress and face of French fashion label ‘Dior’, Natalie Portman, takes CNN behind the scenes of the luxury brand’s new exhibition in Shanghai. The Hollywood star chats about starting her acting career at age 11, graduating from Harvard University with a psychology degree, and winning a Best Actress Oscar for ‘Black Swan’. Portman also reveals what ego and empathy mean to her, and shares insights on her latest film project. But it’s not all just about making movies – Portman discusses causes close to her heart including her role in the anti-poverty movement FINCA.
Thursday, July 17 at 1400
Friday, July 18 at 1100
Saturday, July 19 at 1200 and 2100
Sunday, July 20 at 1600
* CNN International is a 24-hour news channel which reacts to live events and breaking news. Therefore, program schedules are subject to change at short notice. For more information, please visit www.cnnasiapacific.com
The full interview transcript is available on request or via www.cnn.com/transcripts after the first airing.