- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Nat Geo Wild celebrates Big Cats on World Wildlife Day
MUMBAI: Nat Geo Wild brings you the Big Cat Week to celebrate World Wild Life Day on 3rd March. Wildlife enthusiasts in India can get an opportunity to witness the most spectacular and intimate encounters with Big Cats ever seen on television. As always, Nat Geo Wild takes the lead to narrate untold stories of the wild that resonate with the audience.
This celebration of the fiercest felines is all set to premiere on Big Cat Week from February 29 to March 6. The Big Cat Week will air multiple shows on the Wild Cats that showcase various aspects of their lives and habitats.
Tune into the simulcast of Big Cat Week across the National Geographic Network – National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo Wild, National Geographic HD and Nat Geo Wild HD from 29 February to 06 March @ 8 pm.
Swati Mohan, Business Head – India, FOX Networks Group said, “National Geographic has been championing the cause of nature and wildlife for 128 years. In India, Nat Geo Wild has always enjoyed a dedicated viewership. Now curated in India, the channel’s commitment to relevant and compelling wildlife storytelling is even more evident with our special line of Big Cat Week, which will definitely take viewers uncomfortably close to the Big Cats.”
While Nat Geo wild has been available in India for some time now, the channel is now getting uplinked from India giving the opportunity to Indian audiences and advertisers to enjoy the customized content. The channel, which on an average reaches 26 Million viewers weekly (TV universe) has already seen a growth of 63% in weekly channel share (Wk 7 compared to Wk 5, 15+ AB, All India) since the India uplink has happened. The channel, which can now offer integrated solutions to advertisers, is distributed on all major DTH platforms. Along with the SD channel, now Nat Geo Wild HD is also available to Indian audiences & advertisers.