- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Music F Fatafati is West Bengal’s No.1 Music Channel
Mumbai: Music F Fatafati has emerged as a market leader in the Bangla music genre. In spite of being a new entrant in the music industry, the channel has beaten its competitors by a great margin. It undisputedly has become the most rocking 24 Hours Bangla Music Channel. Owing to its innovative content and packaging, it has managed to strike the right chords to become the most popular music channel catering to the young urban audiences across West Bengal.
As per the latest TAM ratings (Week 19, 2014), Music F Fatafati has got more viewership, a weekly GVT of 978 in comparison to its competitors Sangeet Bangla with a GVT of 807 and DHM Bangla with a GVT of 714. With its world class channel packaging it has managed to create a niche for itself. With its popular 3D animated characters like Jagai, Madhai and Pappi Da, the channel has got a fresh look and feel to it. It has taken popularity to a completely new level. Connectivity with the characters amongst the target audience has shown with the channel gaining immense recognition and thus achieving the No. 1 status.
Speaking about the channel achieving the No.1 position, Vikas Varma, Director, Launch Pad, said, “The viewer’s response is incredible. It feels great when all your hard work starts to pay off. We are thankful to our audiences for making us number one in such a short time. We have always strived to give our audience the best and that is what we will always stick to. We believe in doing clutter breaking content and I am sure this will help us to set a new benchmark in the Bangla music industry.”
MUSIC F- Fatafati, has recently launched a new property called ‘Dance Party Jhinchak’. Having collaborated with the Hindustan Unilever’s immensely popular male grooming brand AXE, this property has been designed on a similar theme as the AXE Boat Party. It will be aired for a period of 3 months between 10-10.30 pm every day.