- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Movies Now offers viewers a golden opportunity to visit China
Mumbai: MOVIES NOW is the preferred choice of viewers to experience some of the best Hollywood blockbusters in high definition. Continuing their proposition of showcasing – some of the most popular franchises, MOVIES NOW has now tied-up with VIACOM18 as the official English Movie Channel Partner for the much awaited Transformers: Age of Extinction which is perceived to be the biggest blockbuster of 2014.
At the brink of the movie release, MOVIES NOW offers its viewers a once-in-lifetime chance to fly to Beijing & Shanghai for money can’t buy experience. The all expenses paid trip entails a Dinobot Adventure Experience. The Contest ends on 6th July 2014, viewers have to simply tune in to the 9 PM movie on MOVIES NOW and answer a simple question during the transformers contest promo by dialing a missed call on the number flashed.
Lucky winners stand a chance to win an all-expense paid trip to China for them and a companion of their choice.