- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Movies Now offers viewers a golden opportunity to visit China
Mumbai: MOVIES NOW is the preferred choice of viewers to experience some of the best Hollywood blockbusters in high definition. Continuing their proposition of showcasing – some of the most popular franchises, MOVIES NOW has now tied-up with VIACOM18 as the official English Movie Channel Partner for the much awaited Transformers: Age of Extinction which is perceived to be the biggest blockbuster of 2014.
At the brink of the movie release, MOVIES NOW offers its viewers a once-in-lifetime chance to fly to Beijing & Shanghai for money can’t buy experience. The all expenses paid trip entails a Dinobot Adventure Experience. The Contest ends on 6th July 2014, viewers have to simply tune in to the 9 PM movie on MOVIES NOW and answer a simple question during the transformers contest promo by dialing a missed call on the number flashed.
Lucky winners stand a chance to win an all-expense paid trip to China for them and a companion of their choice.