- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Migme partners with multi-channel network Qyuki
MUMBAI: After partnering with Sony Music India, Migme Ltd has announced another Indian partnership with Qyuki Digital Media Pvt Ltd, adding to the portfolio of artists and content creators for the company.
The partnership entails that Qyuki will bring 1-2 local artists every quarter on Migme platform where they can engage in a range of digital activities including the posting of music, images, video, contests, campaigns and live chat.
Artists will bring their content, video and fans to migme, where a new community will be created. They will subsequently receive a share of revenue generated from the sale of virtual goods and gifts received from their Migme fans.
Qyuki MD and CEO Samir Bangara said, “Migme provides a great platform to monetize digital content for our creators and expands their visibility and distribution reach in India and South East Asia.”
Migme Ltd CEO Steven Goh said, “Qyuki is a valuable new partner that helps us with the expansion of our reach into India, and is a key addition to our program for a larger expansion later this year.”
Qyuki is a creative multi-channel network, helping content creators grow their audiences on multiple online platforms, including those from film and music. It was founded by leading filmmaker Shekhar Kapur, musician A.R Rahman and new media expert Samir Bangara.
This partnership builds on previously announced moves by Migme to expand its artist engagement program into India through partnering with CAA Kwan and Sony Music Entertainment India.