- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
MediaCom India triumphs at the Festival of Media Global Awards 2016
MUMBAI: MediaCom India has picked up three gold and 1 bronze trophy at the 2016 Global Festival of Media Awards Hosted at the Rome Cavalieri in Italy. Globally MediaCom took home 11 awards; 4 gold, 3 silver and 4 bronze.
Celebrating the best in media thinking and effectiveness on a global scale which is specifically created to provide a platform to promote the best in class work globally, The Festival of Media is the only awarding body that is dedicated to the evolution of media celebrating the best in media thinking and communications across the world.
Judged by a senior panel of agency heads and global and regional brand marketers, MediaCom India were awarded 4 gold and a bronze award for its work on P&G across 5 categories including Best Communications Strategy, Best Launch Campaign, Best Engagement Strategy and The Effectiveness Award.
As such, it is with great pleasure that MediaCom India can reveal the following award wins:
1. Best Communications Strategy: MediaCom India for P&G: Ariel – Removing the stains of social inequality
2. Best Engagement Strategy: MediaCom India for P&G: Ariel – Removing the stains of social inequality
3. Best Launch Campaign: MediaCom India for P&G: Ariel – Removing the stains of social inequality
4. The Effectiveness Award: MediaCom India for P&G: Ariel – Removing the stains of social inequality
Mark Heap, CEO MediaCom APAC said, “This is a fantastic achievement, I am so pleased that we’ve received global recognition for our work within the region. Each and every year we see the quality of the work entered into Festival of Media rise. It’s a big achievement for us within APAC and I am especially pleased that we have been able to contribute so effectively to our global network and their overall score. I’m thrilled for our people as our success is down to the hard work they do each and every day.”
MediaCom India’s campaign “Ariel removed the stains of Social Inequality” challenged the norm by asking men in India “Is Laundry only a woman’s job?” This brought the debate about equality to the forefront. Men in India spoke up and pledged to contribute to household chores. To support this movement, Ariel launched a new pack, (with detailed instructions) with which even men could do laundry. The campaign was a huge success resulting in 28% uplift in ad recall and 60% increase in sales.
Debraj Tripathy, Managing Director of MediaCom India said, “This is another wonderful recognition for the high quality work that we deliver for our clients. We have been consistently winning across international award forums. Congratulations to each and every member of the MediaCom India team. Super thrilled ! ”