- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Maybelline New York hosts multi-city Google Hangout with Alia Bhatt
MUMBAI: Cosmetic brand Maybelline New York hosted its first multi-city integrated Google Hangout session with its brand ambassador Alia Bhatt, to interact with fans on the beauty trends for the season.
Visitors at Shoppers Stop in Delhi and Mumbai got the chance to interact with Bhatt live through a Google Hangout.
Maybelline New York India marketing manager Leena Shoor said, “As a tech savvy make-up brand, Maybelline New York has always aimed to engage with its consumers and fans in a very innovative manner. Taking the brand to a next level of engagement, Maybelline decided to host India’s first multi-city integrated Google Hangout with Alia Bhatt who is the face of the brand and represents the brands core values.”
Bhatt quizzed her fans on the new Color Show nail colours from the brand and had a fun session with them sharing make-up and beauty tips. In addition, a few lucky shoppers were handpicked by Bhatt who received nail art tutorials from an artist present during the Hangout.
Bhatt said, I’ve always loved Maybelline New York not only for the innovative products they launch, but also for the initiatives they take up to engage with their consumers and fans. The experience of talking to so many fans in two different cities at the same time and sharing some of my thoughts on beauty was fantastic.”
As per a statement, over 92,121 fans tuned-in live to the Hangout from India, which received 92 million impressions across Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.