- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Maybelline New York hosts multi-city Google Hangout with Alia Bhatt
MUMBAI: Cosmetic brand Maybelline New York hosted its first multi-city integrated Google Hangout session with its brand ambassador Alia Bhatt, to interact with fans on the beauty trends for the season.
Visitors at Shoppers Stop in Delhi and Mumbai got the chance to interact with Bhatt live through a Google Hangout.
Maybelline New York India marketing manager Leena Shoor said, “As a tech savvy make-up brand, Maybelline New York has always aimed to engage with its consumers and fans in a very innovative manner. Taking the brand to a next level of engagement, Maybelline decided to host India’s first multi-city integrated Google Hangout with Alia Bhatt who is the face of the brand and represents the brands core values.”
Bhatt quizzed her fans on the new Color Show nail colours from the brand and had a fun session with them sharing make-up and beauty tips. In addition, a few lucky shoppers were handpicked by Bhatt who received nail art tutorials from an artist present during the Hangout.
Bhatt said, I’ve always loved Maybelline New York not only for the innovative products they launch, but also for the initiatives they take up to engage with their consumers and fans. The experience of talking to so many fans in two different cities at the same time and sharing some of my thoughts on beauty was fantastic.”
As per a statement, over 92,121 fans tuned-in live to the Hangout from India, which received 92 million impressions across Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.