- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Maxus India wins 5 of 6 shortlists at Asian Marketing Effectiveness and Strategy Awards 2015
National: Global communications consultancy firm Maxus has won 5 awards at the prestigious Asian Marketing Effectiveness and Strategy Awards. The glittering ceremony that took place yesterday saw over 600 entries. India had a total of about 15 shortlists across different agencies out of which 6 were from Maxus India. Maxus India won 2 silvers and 1 bronze award for Tata Tea Power of 49 Campaign and 2 bronze awards in the data analytics and retail analytics categories too.
An elated Kartik Sharma, Managing Director, South Asia Maxus commenting on the win said, “Maxus has always made strong, enthusiastic and consisted efforts to achieve the best and future ready in a digitally competitive market where every agency is striving for better than the best. We at Maxus believe these wins have given us an overall and stronger edge in the market, helping us bring unlimited satisfaction to our existing clients and bring new clients into the fold. We are of course ecstatic about the wins! We would like to share the credits with Tata Tea who have believed in the idea and the entire team who has put in the hard work over the years. These wins also prove beyond doubt that Maxus has an undying spirit of wanting to deliver the best for our clients always and keeping them involved at the levels without any hesitation”