- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
MAX2 presents a double dose of your favourite superstars
Mumbai: With its ‘Sunday Double Dhamaka’ film festival, India’s iconic movie channel, MAX2 proves that there is nothing as ‘too much of a good thing’. The movie bonanza will present viewers with a double movie treat of their favourite legendary Bollywood superstars through back-to-back movies every Sunday at 4 pm and 7 pm through the month of April.
Commencing 5th April, the film line-up has Chi Chi superstar Govinda in two movies ‘Rajaji’ and ‘Hadh Kar Di Aapne’ that showcase the actor’s comic timing at its best. On 12th April the Bollywood star in focus is Dharmendra whose movies ‘Ghulaami’ and ‘Chupke Chupke’ will showcase him in versatile roles. The following week will have legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan in his angry young man avatar in ‘Ganga Ki Saugand’ and as a budding singer in ‘Yaarana’. The festival ends with a tribute to the patriotic superstar Manoj Kumar on 26th April through his two movies ‘Kranti’ and ‘Roti, Kapada Aur Makaan’.
Talking about this movie marathon, Neeraj Vyas, Sr.EVP & Business Head, MAX & MAX2 said, “Our movie festival ensures that viewers get variety whilst having their fill of their favourite star. Considering the popularity these legends enjoy with our viewers, we decided to showcase 2 films each of these iconic stars featuring them in memorable roles as a double treat for our viewers. We do hope they enjoy what is in store for them.”
Catch the ‘Sunday Double Dhamaka’ movie festival airing every Sunday in April at 4pm and 7pm only on MAX 2