- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Max India partners with Isobar to celebrate His Holiness The Dalai Lama’s 80th Birthday
MUMBAI: Isobar India, the digital agency from Dentsu Aegis Network, was nominated as the digital partner for one of the most sought-after events in India – Celebrating His Holiness, the Dalai Lama. So far, 62 countries have honoured the spiritual luminary and India was among the fortunate ones to get the opportunity to felicitate Him. The event was a huge success and emerged to be among the top twitter trends across India.
An official spokesperson of Max Group said, “The Social Media effort for this event was very creditable. It was appreciated by all, particularly by the followers of His Holiness across various fora of social network. Team Isobar put on an impressive show.” Max Group was the key sponsor and facilitator of this event.
Expressing his delight on the success, Isobar India MD, Shamsuddin Jasani said, “It was our privilege to be associated with such an inspirational and respected public figure. Isobar India is poised to take on some really interesting projects and accounts this year. Our success with this high profile event shows that we’re ready for the upcoming year and all that it has in store for us.”
Gopa Kumar, VP, Isobar India said, “As digital pioneers, we are glad to be chosen to spearhead the digital responsibilities for such an elite event. We understand the constantly evolving digital space and keep pace with its dynamic nature. A special mention to the team involved who ensured the event gets the due limelight.”
His Holiness The Dalai Lama tuned 80 this July. As He had been travelling, India did not have the opportunity to congratulate him on this important milestone. The event was held to commemorate Him and wish Him a healthy and long life.