- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Matrabhasha: a social media success!
Mumbai: “India…India”, the roaring chants of Indian fans in Matrabhasha, united cricket fans across social media like never before. Star Sports’ film, which gears up Indian fans for ICC Champions Trophy 2017 – #ChampionsKaWorldCup, took social media by storm and became a hit instantaneously. Within 72 hours of the launch, the video was viewed 2.5 mn times. The film has reached more than 8 mn people and recorded more than 11k conversations.
To amplify the #ChampionsKaWorldCup conversation, Star Sports also released a series of heart-touching posts, along with a series of GIFs from the video. This film is a part of the campaign launched by Star Sports for the ICC Champions Trophy 2017, and builds on the successful ‘World Cup wali feeling’ and ‘Har Koi Dekhega’ films.