- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Make your monsoon even better with two of Movies OK’s blockbuster festivals
MUMBAI: Monsoons are best spent with loved ones, a hot cup of coffee and your favorite movies on your home screen! This July, Movies OK is all set to make your monsoon a lot more exciting with two fantastic festivals, Kuch Kisse, Kuch Kahaniyan Aur Thodi Baarish and 8 Ka Thaat that promise to leave you enthralled and entertained.
Kuch Kisse, Kuch Kahaniyan Aur Thodi Baarish, a festival perfect to watch with your loved ones, aims to make your monsoon afternoons magical. The festival will air movies including the superhit Aashiqui, Shah Rukh Khan, Preity Zinta and Saif Ali Khan starrer Kal Ho Na Ho, Shahid Kapoor’s debut film Ishq Vishk, the romantic drama Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein, Mann, I Hate Love Storys, Dil, Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji and Kahin Pyar Na Ho Jaye. This wonderful movie bonanza will culminate on 29th July with Alia Bhatt and Arjun Kapoor starrer romcom, 2 States.
8 Ka Thaat, the prime time action festival, will feature Bollywood’s biggest action heroes that are bound to get your adrenaline racing. Kick starting with Ajay Devgn and Emraan Hashmi starrer Once Upon a Time in Mumbai, the festival will also feature Saif Ali Khan’s Bullet Raja and the dramatic tale of Amitabh Bachchan’s Agneepath amongst a host of others.
Don’t forget to tune into Movies OK to catch all the excitement and entertainment with this month long movie bonanza!