- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Make your monsoon even better with two of Movies OK’s blockbuster festivals
MUMBAI: Monsoons are best spent with loved ones, a hot cup of coffee and your favorite movies on your home screen! This July, Movies OK is all set to make your monsoon a lot more exciting with two fantastic festivals, Kuch Kisse, Kuch Kahaniyan Aur Thodi Baarish and 8 Ka Thaat that promise to leave you enthralled and entertained.
Kuch Kisse, Kuch Kahaniyan Aur Thodi Baarish, a festival perfect to watch with your loved ones, aims to make your monsoon afternoons magical. The festival will air movies including the superhit Aashiqui, Shah Rukh Khan, Preity Zinta and Saif Ali Khan starrer Kal Ho Na Ho, Shahid Kapoor’s debut film Ishq Vishk, the romantic drama Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein, Mann, I Hate Love Storys, Dil, Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji and Kahin Pyar Na Ho Jaye. This wonderful movie bonanza will culminate on 29th July with Alia Bhatt and Arjun Kapoor starrer romcom, 2 States.
8 Ka Thaat, the prime time action festival, will feature Bollywood’s biggest action heroes that are bound to get your adrenaline racing. Kick starting with Ajay Devgn and Emraan Hashmi starrer Once Upon a Time in Mumbai, the festival will also feature Saif Ali Khan’s Bullet Raja and the dramatic tale of Amitabh Bachchan’s Agneepath amongst a host of others.
Don’t forget to tune into Movies OK to catch all the excitement and entertainment with this month long movie bonanza!