- PM Narendra Modi seeks to repair Russia ties on Europe tour
- Kerala government to call all-party meet to discuss cattle slaughter law
- Supreme Court Allows Bihar Liquor Firms To Dispose Stock Outside State
- Deliberately didn't reveal Zika cases to public: Gujarat government
- Rampur molestation: 4 accused arrested, hunt on for remaining
- Mohammad Shahabuddin, former RJD MP taken into CBI custody in journalist Rajdeo Ranjan murder case
- Foam Back In Strength In Bengaluru's Varthur Lake, Sprays Motorists
- Search operations in Pathankot after abandoned bag with army uniforms found
Maiboli celebrates Gudi Padwa with Mrunmayee Deshpande in an Illuminating way
Mumbai: SABGroup’s Marathi channel Maiboli that is flavored with the true essence of the Maharashtrian tradition and culture is all set to bring in the Maharashtrian New Year “Gudi Padwa” to ignite love and wish their viewers a healthy and prosperous New Year ahead. On this day there will be a festive special, featuring the famous Marathi actress Mrunmayee Deshpande of the famed “Natsamrat”, “Katyar Image result for mrunmayee deshpandeKaljat Ghusali” and many more.
Viewers of Maiboli are in for a treat as Mrunmayee celebrates this New Year with her family and invites all to be a part of this celebration. This special show is definitely going to enthrall the audiences and bring out the true essence of tradition and culture. Gudi Padwa special will be broadcasted on 28th March, 2017 at 11am and repeat telecast at 5 pm and 10:30pm respectively on the same day.
Elaborating on this Mrunmayee Deshpande says that, “I am so happy that it’s my 1st Gudi Padwa after marriage. It gives me immense happiness to share this day with celebrating this festival with me and my family. This New Year may bring health, prosperity and goodness to all Maiboli viewers”.