- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Magic of Bollywood and Pritam’s music, come alive in the upcoming episode of Limitless only on AXN
MUMBAI: Wondered how it is when Hollywood grooves to Bollywood music! The latest episode of Limitless on 20th February on AXN is going to give you a visual delight as the entire cast of Limitless will perform on Dil Bole Hadippa, a 2009 hit Yashraj film starring Rani Mukherji and Shahid Kapoor. Pritam da’s music makes the crew perform on the foot tapping number from the film breaking all stereotypes about Hollywood shows.
This week’s intriguing episode, publicly exposes a list of FBI undercover agents. Show lead Brian Finch played by actor Jake McDorman develops a personal connection with FBI Agent Lucy Church (Christina Vidal), a tenacious rule-breaker and helps her finish a field case before she’s exposed.
Viewers are in for a special treat this weekend adding on to this already intriguing plot as the adventures of the undercover agents are interspersed with some lavish Bollywood dance sequences. Brian will be seen grooving to a foot tapping Bollywood number from Yash Raj Films – Dil Bole Hadippa. Joining him on the floor are his co-stars decked up in colorful Indian wedding attire. Celebrity choreographer John Carrafa was roped in to make Brian dance to the tunes of award-winning music composer Pritam who is known to have given blockbuster songs to the Hindi film industry since more than a decade. Watch how dance is interweaved in this episode to solve a mystery.
Limitless, a fast-paced drama starring the handsome and very talented Bradley Cooper is a story of Jake McDorman as Brian Finch and his journey as he discovers the brain-boosting power of the mysterious drug NZT. He is coerced by the FBI into using his extraordinary abilities to solve complex cases for them.
Viewers can witness this mega Hollywood meets Bollywood episode and enjoy this entertaining spectacle with groovy Bollywood music and dance.
Limitless only on AXN on 20th February at 11pm.