- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Lowe Lintas India named No. 1 Creative Agency in the World by World Advertising Research Center (WARC)
MUMBAI: WARC 100, an annual ranking of the world’s best marketing companies and campaigns, based on their performance in effectiveness and strategy competitions, has declared Lowe Lintas India as the No. 1 Creative Agency in the World. The study focuses on marketing that makes a difference, driving business performance or changing consumer behaviour. For many years now, WARC 100 has set a benchmark for commercial creativity, globally. This is the first time an agency from India has landed the top spot.
The rankings are compiled based on the winners of 87 effectiveness and strategy awards from around the world. Unilever was named No. 1 Advertiser of the Year, with two of their campaigns (both created by Lowe Lintas) making it to the top 5.
Lowe Lintas India accumulated 212.9 points while AMV BBDO UK took the second spot at 191 points and Colenso BBDO NZ that collected 147.6 points to finish third. This accolade is another addition to the strong run that the agency has had over the past few months. Recent successes of Lowe Lintas on global platforms include Ad Age International Agency of the Year, the American Jay Chiat Awards and WARC Asia, all of which were firsts for India.
Lowe & Partners, Worldwide saw significant representation in the WARC 100 listing. Notable ones being – Lowe & Partners ranked #4 amongst the top Agency Networks in the world; and two other agencies from the Lowe network, Lowe SSP3 and Lowe Roche featured in top 25 agencies list. Furthermore, 5 of the campaigns created by the network featured in the WARC 100 Best Marketing Campaigns.