- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Lokmat creates Record crowd with Tiger Shroff tribute to MJ at Pune over 5k crowd
MUMBAI: Lokmat, Maharashtra’s and Goa’s Number 1 newspaper hosted a 1st of its kind musical and dance concert in Pune on 25th June 2017.
On the occasion of the 8th death anniversary of the pop legend Michael Jackson, today’s youth sensation and bollywood actor Tiger Shroff performed a tribute to this dance icon. Lokmat with Eros International created this special tribute based on life of a dancer from upcoming movie Munna Michael, produced by Eros International & Viki Rajani’s Next Gen Films, directed by Sabbir Khan, Munna Michael starring Tiger Shroff, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and debutante Nidhhi Agerwal, will release on the 21st July, 2017.
More than 5000 people across all age groups gathered to watch this event which saw also the performance of MJ 5 a popular dance troupe. Lokmat also gave platform to other aspiring groups and solo dancers to perform their best on MJ songs on the occasion.
The audience was enthralled by Tiger’s performance on MJ’s famous tracks like “Billie Jean” and “Smooth Criminal” and special appearance by Nidhhi Agerwal the lead actor of the movie.
The actor also grooved on the tracks of his upcoming movie Munna Michael with his co-star Nidhhi Agerwal.
Speaking on the occasion, Tiger Shroff, said, “I thank Lokmat media and Eros entertainment for giving me this opportunity to perform on this platform. I’m thrilled to see a huge crowd gathered here today. Michael Jackson is my inspiration and I started my dancing career watching his dance moves. I’m humbled to pay a tribute to this king of pop”.