18 Aug 2017
- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Lite Bite Foods is the official F&B partner for Delhi Daredevils
MUMBAI: Lite Bite Foods, a F&B Retail companies in the country (with Hero brands – Punjab Grill, Zambar, Baker Street, Fresc Co) is all set to be a part of the eighth season of Indian Premier League (IPL). The company today announced its association with the Delhi Daredevils team as their official Food & Beverage Partner. Chef Gurpreet Singh, Brand Chef Punjab Grill, Lite Bite Foods will curate a special healthy buffet for the players, coaches and officials of the team and a regular buffet for the Umpires, during the team’s practice sessions.
Lite Bite Foods CEO Sharad Sachdeva said, “We are delighted to be a part of this season of Indian Premier League and we are proud to associate ourselves with the Delhi Daredevils team. We always vouch for eating healthy and will curate the appropriate menu according to players’ health parameters. We hope for a long lasting and mutually beneficial partnership and are looking forward for a great cricketing season.”
As a part of this association, Lite Bite Foods will place buffet at the Media Lounge, Premium Lounge, Captain’s Club/Lounge and the Commentator Box and also distribute Meal Box with ready to eat snacks to the premium ticket holders at the North West Stand. The facebook page of Lite Bite Foods will run contests in sync with the Delhi Daredevils facebook page.
A special Cooking face off will be organised, where the players will present their culinary skills and dish out some cuisines under the guidance of Chef Gurpreet Singh of Lite Bite Foods.