- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Lingerie brand – Triumph reveals new logo emphasizing femininity and empathy
MUMBAI: Triumph has unveiled its new logo by signalling a new brand identity that has evolved with exceptional craftsmanship in making lingerie for women since 1886 at Grandmamas Café, Lower Parel. Present at the event were Femina Miss India finalists, Mrs. Jennifer Kapasi, Head of Operations, Triumph International (India) and Mr. Shalindra Fernando, General Manager, Triumph International, India and Sri Lanka.
“In determining our vision for the future, we’ve cast an eye over our past; after all, we’re proud to be “the maker of lingerie since 1886” with a reputation for providing outstanding quality and exceptional craftsmanship. So as well as emphasizing femininity and empathy, we’ll be referencing our heritage. Communicating the strength of the brand’s heritage in combination with its progressive personality, our beautiful new logo conjures up everything we stand for and where we want to go”, says Mr. Shalindra Fernando.
“Sensual without being overtly sexy, feminine, informal and warm with inner drive and strength, our realigned look is rooted in craft, and multifaceted to reflect our extensive range of products for various occasions. Emphasizing femininity and empathy, our new logo is influenced by vernacular German handwriting of the 18th century and our logos from the mid-20th century. The flowing and looped bespoke lettering balances warmth, femininity, fluidity and strength. We believe that our latest promotional photography truly catches each element of our brand personality as we speak woman to woman, capturing realistic aspirations and moments in her life.” says Mrs. Jennifer Kapasi.
As an iconic global lingerie brand, Triumph has upgraded its image to really stand out in the competitive intimate apparel market, making the brand more enticing for the consumer. Looking to the future, we see Triumph leading the way with even more innovation, beautiful design and perfectly fitting garments.