- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Kyoorius Creative Awards 2017 Announces Winners
MUMBAI: Kyoorius announced the winners of the Kyoorius Creative Awards 2017 at DOME@NSCI, in Mumbai on June 2nd. The 4th edition of Kyoorius Creative Awards was attended by more than 1200 professionals including CEO’s, Marketing Directors, Brand Managers, Creative and Media gurus from the advertising, digital and media industries from across India were present at the event. A total of 5 black elephants and 96 blue elephants were awarded across Advertising, Digital and Media categories.
Black Elephant winners:
- Ogilvy & Mather for Savlon Healthy Hands Chalk Sticks
- Early Man Films Pvt. Ltd. for The Hindu
- Kinetic Worldwide for Mukhota – The life saving mask
- FCB Interface for World’s 1st Streets Named after Street Kids
- Response India for Fat Feed Fashion | Instagram to Insta-fashion
Black Elephants are set aside for work that signifies the best of the best, work that takes risks, creates a new conversation with the audience or has a lasting effect on the industry.
Ogilvy & Mather won the maximum blue elephants. Post the jury session concluded successfully by Sonal Dabral,Chairman & Chief Creative Officer at DDB Mudra, Josy Paul ,Chairman & Chief Creative Officer at BBDO India, Shashi Sinha Chief Executive Officer at IPG Mediabrands and Fergus O’Hare Director APAC Facebook Creative Shop,307 entries were shortlisted as winners of a baby elephant (in-book winners).
Commenting on the awards, Rajesh Kejriwal, Founder & CEO, Kyoorius said, “This year again has been a successful year for Kyoorius Creative Awards. I am happy with the response that we have got for having a transparent open jury process and we shall continue to do so. I personally feel that many studios/agencies have done brilliant work this year. The Jury’s exceptional calibre and experience, acknowledge the significance of our awards and its place in the creative arts.”
This spectacular show of Creativity was presented by Colors, powered by The Times of India and includes ABP News, Google,92.7 FM, Happy Finish & Kinetic as main partners.