- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Kudos to Women Empowerment!!
MUMBAI: At the recently concluded high profile award ceremony hosted by World Women Leadership Congress & Awards, they felicitated Women Leaders across the World who excelled in their respective profession and bought in a revolutionary change in the industry. On this special occasion Niyati Shah, MD & CEO Shotformats bagged the award of a ‘Women Leader’ in the Telecom sector for bringing in the path-breaking concept in the mobile space and hence taking the innovations to the higher levels
The Award was presented to Niyati Shah, by Dr. Indira Parikh, President of Foundation for Liberal & Management Education and Dr. Saugata Mitra, Chief People Officer & Group Head HR, Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt Ltd. at Ballroom – Taj Lands End. The award ceremony saw some eminent personalities receiving the honors such as, Sumayya Athmani – MD & CEO National Oil Corporation of Kenya, Massouda Jalal, a political activist in Afghanistan & Former Prime Minister of Women’s Affairs, Sabina Chopra, Co-Founder of Yatra Online, Nisha Jamwal, Columnist & Interior Architect to name a few. The various award categories allotted were:
- Women Lifetime Achievement Award
- Outstanding Women Leadership Award
- Women Icon of the year
- Women Entrepreneurship Award
- Women CEO of the year (public/private/Govt sector) to name the few
Shotformats Digital Works Private Limited is a promising digital distribution and a new media company that develops innovative digital platforms, products, and content to service and reaches audiences via varied digital distribution streams.
During its six years drive in the industry, Shotformats with its brand Biscoot is a path-breaking contender in the mobile space. It also creates and deploy VAS solutions and applications for media houses, telecommunication firms, film companies, labels, application developers and content providers, among others. The company recently launched its e-books & audio books offline apps that also are absolutely consumer friendly supporting the ‘go green’ theory through e-books and educating the segment which is high on illiteracy through audio books. There are many more innovations in the pipeline for the mobile fraternity / telecom space through the offline app store.
Niyati Shah, MD & CEO, Shotformats Digital Works, exclaims; ‘It is an honor for me to get a recognition that gives an inner strength to work hard especially for people who has bestowed trust upon me. I attribute the major pie of my success to my family and my extended family – they are my employees. It gives an immense pleasure to experience how women are now being acknowledged for their contribution across industries.’