- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Kochadaiiyaan associates with Global Advertisers for outdoor campaign
MUMBAI: The much awaited Rajnikanth starrer film Kochadaiiyaan has engaged with Global Advertisers for its outdoor promotional campaign in Mumbai.
The film is touted to be India’s first motion capture photo-realistic 3D animated film.
Aiming to tap the interest of kids, youth and families across Mumbai, the agency has deployed high impacting, clutter free, target oriented hoardings at tactical positions in locations like Bandra, Santacruz, Andheri, Sion and Juhu.
Global Advertisers MD Sanjeev Gupta said, “Today, Indian audiences are interested in high quality animated content. However, Indian animation films did not live up to the expectations set by their Hollywood counterparts. But with Rajinikanth-starrer Kochadaiiyaan expectation of discerning Indian viewer is once again rising. We have rolled out the outdoor campaign keeping the interest of target audience on huge billboards in Mumbai.”
The hoardings at Bandra measure 120 x 40 to create a high buzz in the city’s prominent locations.
He added, “The animation industry in India is still very nascent and undefined. This is in sharp contrast with our regional film industries and Bollywood, which have larger than life movie promotion plans before release wherein outdoor promotion plays crucial role in the success of box-office collection .”
Kochadaiiyaan is co-produced by Eros International and Media One Global entertainment. The movie marks the directorial debut of Soundarya R Ashwin and is expected to release in 12 different languages. The film is slated to release on 23 May, 2014.