- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Kirron Kher’s style statement in Kitni Girhain Baaki Hai is in vogue!
MUMBAI: Draped in beautiful hues, Kirron Kher is in talks for the distinctive style statement she exhibits as the sutradhar of the episodic series Kitni Girhain Baaki Hain on Premium Hindi Entertainment channel Zindagi.
For the show, Kirron Kher dons an ethnic look with raw silk sarees in bright colours and bold patterns that compliments the essence of the show gracefully. A touch of glamour has been added to her attire with exquisite oxidised silver jewellery pieces and she ties her hair tied in a low bun complete with the classic and evergreen accessory, a gajra. Beautiful and elegant in every sense, Kirron Kher’s fashion sense has been well appreciated by viewers and has become quite popular with style-conscious women. Her look on the show subtly compliments the flair she carries in her aura and highlights the way she presents the show with great panache.
The title of the show has been taken from Gulzar Saab’s poem of the same name. The literal meaning of Kitni Girhain Baaki Hain is how many layers are yet to be unfolded, which is also the undercurrent theme of the stories showcased in the series. With Kirron Kher carrying an aesthetic look for every episode, her fans look forward to watch her latest style statement that just keeps getting better with every passing episode!