- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Kings XI Punjab bats for full immunization of Indian children for third year running
MUMBAI: To mark the World Immunization Week (April 24-30, 2016) and to spread the awareness about the importance of full immunization for all children in India, Kings XI Punjab will show their support in a unique way.
The entire team will be donning a blue wristband with the hashtag #Shot4Life to build awareness regarding the importance of full immunization for children, during their match with Mumbai Indians on April 25, 2016 in Mohali.
The team will also promote the message on their social media platform through tweets and blogs.
Fraser Castellino, CEO of Kings XI Punjab said, “We are extremely proud to support the cause of immunization against deadly diseases for the third year running. It is a positive step towards building awareness for the cause. We as a team are happy to be a part of this initiative. Every child deserves a healthy future and we hope the message reaches every fan of our team and every Indian.”
This initiative gives the campaign greater exposure thanks to Kings XI Punjab’s large fan base.
Pledge your support now. Tweet using the hashtag #shot4life and spread awareness
The match between Kings XI Punjab and Mumbai Indians, played in Mohali, will be telecast on Sony ESPN at 7:00pm IST on April 25, 2016.