- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Kingfisher fans all set to experience the Good times at Sunburn 2015
MUMBAI: Kingfisher, the King of Good Times, is giving its fans the most epic party experience starting in their own cities all the way to Goa! As the year comes to a close, all paths converge at the epic destination where the smell of the ocean, warmth of the sun and the music vibe is just right – Sunburn, Goa. Kingfisher fans will get the opportunity to live it up in the Good Times Bus and journey to Goa in style. At Sunburn, an exciting king sized experience awaits them at India’s biggest EDM campout – The Kingfisher Sunburn Campsite.
Kingfisher’s grand plans for Sunburn will roll out shortly with the Good Times bus that will make its way through the streets of Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune and Mumbai before making its epic journey to Goa. Beer heads and music lovers will get a chance to be a part of Kingfisher’s Sunburn journey, once they successfully traverse their way through some exciting digital and radio contests!
Also for the first time ever, Kingfisher fans will get a chance to experience the ultimate party camp life on the beach at the Kingfisher Sunburn campsite setup at Little Vagator, Goa. For Kingfisher fans the party does not end at the concert as they can enjoy delectable barbeques, a 24/7 open market, leisure activities and unlimited Kingfisher brew at their party tents! Fans can take back their happy memories home with specially designed Kingfisher Sunburn beer glasses which will be available across the event.
Commenting on the occasion, Mr. Samar Singh Sheikhawat, Senior Vice President, Marketing, United Breweries Limited said, “Kingfisher’s association with Sunburn this year has been amped up several notches and is a “money cannot buy” experience for the Good Times fans. We are engaging with music and beer lovers in newer, more innovative ways, and offering them a taste of the Kingfisher life at Sunburn. We look forward to creating memories of a lifetime for our consumers by getting them to live the Kingfisher experience.”