- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Join in and lets- #ShareTheChangeBeTheChange!
MUMBAI: The current scenario of demonetization has left the whole country in chaos. This has led to a lot of people hoarding cash while leaving some others who probably need it desperately with no money at all.
Zee Cinema is making an effort to encourage everyone to come forward and help those who are in urgent need of cash. The idea is to push people to share their change (Chhuta) and do their bit in this current scenario.
With the campaign line – #ShareTheChange
Using popular Bollywood movies and iconic characters the aim to reinforce this change and spread its positive message.
· Ye Chhutta mujhe de de Thakur..!! #ShareTheChange
· Bhagwan ka diya sab kuch hai, bas chhutta nai hai…!! #ShareTheChange